Why this blog ?


Hey, this is Harshitha Devineni. And I'm currently pursuing my integrated mtech degree in software engineering. I have a computer networks course this semester and I raided the internet for materials. I sure did find a few helpful materials. But either the content was too difficult to get started with or too simple and inadequate.  And there were too many reserouces to search and learn each part from that I often gave up 'cause I was confused. So here is a clear, easy yet effective roadmap (this worked for me) that  I would like to share.

All about Computer Networks.

This blog mostly concentrates on the theory aspect, and understanding them better.

Simple Terms!!


Reference Book used 

Data Communications and Networking

Book by Behrouz A. Forouzan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Basics (Data Communication)

Introduction - Basics (network)